Thursday, November 30, 2006

A lot of things happened for the past two weeks. Yeah, the holiday have started, and we are supposedly having some nice and relax holiday. Sometimes I hope it will be mine, but a lot of holidays will bore you (maybe to death).
Right now, I’m handling tuition for my neighbor’s kids. Four of them and all of them are in primary school. Frankly, I don’t know what to teach. It is not my area of study and what’s more to teach BM and Math! What I can see from both BI and BM textbook is that it is not very useful (sorry to say). Because our education system is too exam oriented, I think the textbook just don’t help the kids. It is better for them to buy workbooks. Because, it their parents want to teach them using textbook, they will ponder how to teach them (just like me).
Anyway, that’s the challenge that I face right now, and I have to do it.

No comments: