Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Reality of Life

For the past 1 month, I've been practising what I've learnt for the past 5 years. Yes, finally I have to go out for practical. Where? Hmm..let me see, most of my friends (excluding my coursemates) told me: "Huh? Where's that place? Does it exsit?"
Well, I'm doing my practical teaching at SMK Semenchu. I myself had never heard of this place before. However, I have to admit that I begin to like this school. The teachers are very hardworking. For me, I have to keep up with them. Of course, although I'm just a trainee, I must try my best.
Hmm... I have to remind myself again and again...Welcome to the reality of life. It's very tiring although I just have to teach 1 or 2 class in a day. Why? I just don't have the answer yet.
Quite a number of things that I've gone through for the past 1 month in this school. And guess, because of this, I have the opportunity to meet Dato' Azalina Othman. See, how fortunate I am to be at this school...

On my personal life, I think I really have to work hard to make sure that I am a stronger person. Dealing with relationship between guy and girl, there's no doubt that somebody might get hurt. Leaving or being left... That's the only choice that we have. Currently I think the most suitable song for me is Ingkar, sung by Bunga Cinta Lestari. Let me put the lyric here... If you think this song is nice, then try to download it. Have fun, CherRio!

InGkar- BungaCintaLestari
di saat cinta tercipta
semestinya aku merasa
di kala hasrat mendalam
semestinya aku berbalas

dari hati kini kusadari
tak semestinya aku berkasih
jika hati tak dapat berbagi
baiknya rasa itu tersimpan dalam
reff:semestinya aku mencinta
seharusnya aku menyayang
oh maafkan jika
semua ini yg kuberikan untukmu
dari hati kini kusadari
tak semestinya aku berkasih
jika hati tak dapat berbagi
baiknya rasa itu tersimpan dalam

No comments: