Saturday, May 27, 2006

Holiday's Grinch


Everybody knows about The Grinch. He hates Christmast. Almost on the same side of The Grinch, i hate holidays! Why??? I have been thinking about it for the past several years. It seems this year I found the answer. Well, I do not mean ordinary school holidays. It is okay for me (at least during my schoolday!). What I mean is semester break where you people always plan this and that, go here and there, do this and that, or work.
But I do not have this opportunity for several reasons...
The most important thing that makes me hate holiday is because most of the time my mind is not occupied or in other words, thinking. During lecture, most of the time I will think, plan. At least I made my mind occupied, but during holdays, it seems everything goes slowly... so sleepy... I think that's it. Why I hate HOLIDAY!!!

No comments: