Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm Back!!!!


almost a month i havent send any post to my blog. well, i'm quite busy with examinations. after my last paper, me and my friends went to melaka to attend MICELT'06. well, i can say it is a beautiful, marvellous experience that i swear that i will never forget. oh God! how i wish that i could attent all workshops and parallels. the speakers are damn good. if i ever get the opportunty again to attent MICELT, i certainly will do. no matter how much i must pay, i will. because the knowledge that i gained from this conference could not be find anywhere else.

i will come back, writing in this blog. this is the place where i can express myself. although the titl eof this blog is wha's drama?, i dont think it is not suitable. because our life is like a drama. i'll quote what Shakespeare said in my next post. i'm in a hurry to find notes for next semester.

No comments: