Friday, June 01, 2007

Meaningful Life

What does meaningful life means to you? Does it mean to have a lot of money, loving partner, good job..bla..bla..bla...
Sometimes I wonder, does my life really complete...
i have good friends around me, parents who always care and loves me..
the important thing is, people never feel satisfied with what they have and waht they get...
sometimes i feel that i want to shoutout what i feel at the moment, but at the end of the day, it'll remain to myself. i never get the opportunity to do that.
my God, sometimes i wonder what will happen next.
my roomate always told me not to sigh, (coz i always do that) but i find it difficult to get rid of it...hmmm
there's a lot of things that i want to write, but sometimes, it is too difficult to open blogger.com, therefore, i just keep what i feel and what i feel to myself again...what to do...
just me and myself...

No comments: