Saturday, January 26, 2008

Becoming A Teacher...



A week at Convent had really become an eye opener for me. For the first time of my life, i walk out of the Maktab, offically, as a teacher trainee.

After this CNY, officially, I'll go to school to teach. This is the moment for us to face the harshness of real life. If before this we can only comment on this that happens in the educational system in and out of Malaysia, now, it will be our core business.

Hmmm... frankly, I have to admit that I'm afraid to face it. If people said that size doesn't matter, it is a big matter for me. As a pettite teacher-trainee, of course I'm afraid of big, king-sized students.

What's more that I can say? It is the cycle of life. Before this I'm a student, and now, I'm a teacher...

Que sera sera, whatever will be will

The future is not ours to see

Que sera sera, what will be, will be..

Going off to Semenchu!!!

No comments: