Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Laksa Moment


Actually, I'm not a fan of laksa. But when I ate Laksa Sarawak for the fist time a few years back, I suddenly fall in love with laksa. But, only Laksa Sarawak. For me, waht makes Laksa Sarawak special is the herbs used. It tasted sooooo goood!!!
Yesterday I went to CS and ate Laksa Sarawak. It is my so called 'golden aim' to taste it before I'm off for practicum (which is after CNY). So, we went to Laksa Shack and have it.
What a day! The laksa tasted totally different from what I had tasted before at Mid Valley. The atmosphere at this place is also different.
I really want to eat it badly, but this is what I get.
If I go to KL next time, I'll make sure that I'll eat Laksa Sarawak at MV. And maybe I must learn how to make it to!!!
Anybody have the recepie??? :)

No comments: