Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Abandon (part 2)

*
I know I have a blog, but I really don not have time to update it. There are a lot of things that I want to tell through my this 'so called' not-so-private-diary. Sorry, I will not write anything that had happened to my school. Oh ya, one of the main reason for me not to update my blog so frequent is because I am extremely busy and tired about sports. And every night, the moment I lay my on my bed, that's it! No more staring at the celling, thinking of stupid things, dreams, etc.
*
I can now pronounce that I am just like Nobita who can fall asleep in a split seconds. (-_-") That's exaggerating, I know, but that's my life for the past one and a half month. I cannot promise that in the upcoming months that my blog will be back to normal again, I cannot. This year, I have to teach 25 periods (which means 5 classes). And to make thing worst, I have two end classes where most of them do not understand English. For my Form 1F students, it is such a relief that some of them are still interested to study and hey, they actually passed their PK 1! For my Form 2E, I think that I'm blessed with the non-Malay students and the Malay girls for they are very supportive and eager to learn. The Malay boys? It is better if they are not exist in the class.
*
Before I leave, I would like to show you my burung besi. It is second hand, but that's what I can afford. Afterall, the car is still in fine condition and can bring me to longer distance. Not that I am underestimating my precious Datsun, but I think it is time for him to rest. Whatever it is the feeling between riding and driving Datsun is stil the best. It is a great experience and I just cannot express how it feelis to be behind its steering. It's awesome and the confidence is different!


*

No comments: