Saturday, August 05, 2006

HecTic LifeStyle!!!

This is the fourth week of the semester. and i'm dying!!! Lots of things need to be look at at, read, care etc., etc. ...
What a life! From one semester to another, I think my life at UPM is getting worst. Not only because of my studies but also at the college. Life at K12 is very demanding. Need to collect merits, have to attend this and that... they just don't care if you have classess, and dying. I'm really, really drained last week. This week, it does not have any difference. Out of the blue moon, I suddenly realised that I got EYEBAGS!!! Not enough sleep. When I looked at the mirror, I can see a reflection of a panda. That's not good, and it is not funny at all.
Next week, I have two mid-semester test. Another test...
Life is just getting complicated, either you like it or not, you have to bear with it. Never think of taking your own life, although you think your life is miserable. If the time haven't come, definitely you won't die. You just make your life worst and burden other people around you, especially your parents.
Head straight, and walk with pride.

No comments: