Saturday, August 05, 2006

Watching Theatre Again...

Last week, I watched theatre again with my friends, the title of the play is 'Flagrante Delicto' which means, 'the act of commiting crime'. After all, this is not the best theatre I ever watch. basically I had watch three plays:
First- Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (Istana Budaya)
Second-Up, Standing, and ... Coming (Actors Studio)
Third- Flagrante Delicto
Coming Up Next- Wangi Jadi Saksi (Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka)-TODAY!!!
So far, Falgrante Delicto is THE WORST play I ever watch. It is not worthy to watch this play, feels like being cheated.
The best music score, I have to say, PGLM is the best. Stephen Rahman's acting is noting. Even AC Mizail is much more better then him. His pronunciation of Malay word is such a disaster. If you look at the poster, you can see that he does not have the passion towards his partner/ lover. It is a love story afterall, and he does not show that he is truly, madly, deeply in love!
For Up, Standing, and ... Coming, I have to say that both of the actors are doing extremly good! Both of them are strong enough to stand on stage, just two of them. There is no time left for you to feel bored. The feeling is just like watching Baik Punya Cilok. You just cant stop laughing.
Tonight, I'm going to watch Wangi Jadi Saksi. From what I heard from my friends, this play is good enough and you will not feel being betrayed.
So, I hope that that I will have fun tonight!!

No comments: