Monday, March 19, 2007

Writing Research Paper

For two weeks we did not met our supervisor, Cik Pah because she is busy to observe students who went out for teaching practices. Well, it actually discourages me from writing my research paper. Like what I’ve wrote earlier, the ideas are there, lingering in my mind, but I find it difficult to put in into words and paper. I just don’t know why.
Every night I just sit on my bed trying to figure out what I am suppose to write. I’ve read several example of research paper. It looks so easy, easier than our position paper. Because for position paper we have to make sure we have thesis statement and topic sentence, everything must be clear cut.
But for research paper, it is like any other assignments that we have done before. Maybe just like the one that I’ve done in foundation course or in my first year of degree.

No comments: