Thursday, February 19, 2009

Guys in my school (Part 2)

*

Recently, I've been working very hard, and spent several sleepless night thinking about the research paper. Thanks to the guy in the picture, Mr. Wee. He had been very helpful to me, as he himself just get his Master Degree last year (from UPM too!)
*
I owe a lot from him, as he guided me closely on how to write the research proposal. Although at first I thought that this is not suppose to be my job, after going through this (writing the proposal), I feel very grateful for being given this opportunity. He also taught me how to confront 'Kak Long' too!
*
For the time being, I'm still struggling to write the second chapter of the proposal, which is the Literature Review. Hopefully I can make it by 12.00 p.m., 24th Feb 2008. Hopefully (again!), that Kak Long will be pleased with my work, as I've finished the first and second chapter (the background and the methodology of the research)
*
Wish me luck!!!
_

2 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

Kak long? Macam tahu jer saper... :)

ay_yusof said...

ecah: kak long la..sape lagi.. 'kak long' ayah awak gak. wakakaka....