Saturday, July 17, 2010

Spring Clean for Anniversary

*
Happy Anniversary to me.
And my buddies too.
*
*
Two years. Sometimes I wonder have a become a better teacher day by day. There are times where I am so full of spirits to teach my kids, and there are times where I wish that I do not have to come to school.
*
Since there are no specific celebration for our anniversary, we all come to school as usual. Maybe next time we can do it, occay TESLians?
*
So, this morning I drove to Seg Hwa to take a peep of my kiddos who are having a Chinese chess competition. Since I will definately know nothing about it, I remind one of them to bring the presents (if they win) to school on Monday. The next thing that I did was, driving my Burung Besi to McD!
*
I love McD's coffee!
*
Then I returned to my school and did spring clean at my workstation. Only God knows, our staff room can also known as stuffed room. How I wish we can have a major spring clean for this staff room, having standardized desks, chairs and bookshelves... In your dream Ay!
*
Being a teacher, a language teacher some more, it is unavoidable to have stacks of papers! That's the main reason why I really need the spring clean. Those unwanted notices, the keep-on-changing-timetables, flyers, etc., etc... need to be dispose. Those extra copies of worksheets need to be keep nicely so that it can be use again.
*
And this is the result of my spring clean.
*
Now I can breath!
(but not when I look at desk in front of mine)
And I rearranged my bookshelf too. Mine are the first and second. The third one belong to the one who sits in front of me.
*

*
Oh ya, I rearranged and compile my extra handouts and put it in different files. Before this I had compile it but I put it in the same file. But now each handout will be stored in different files.
*
*
Comprehension, Comprehension (2), Literature (two files actually), Writing and Grammar. The rest are ULBS (Ujian Lisan Berasaskan Sekolah) files.
*
The main reason I did this spring clean not only because of my second anniversary as a teacher, but mainly because I am sick of my congested desk and I envy those teachers who has super clean and neatly arranged tables!
*
Mama Oshee's workstation. (If only I have this kind of desk)
*
The twins mummy's workstation
(oh, I used to sit at this place because when I first entered the school two years ago, she was on maternity leave).
*
The Maths teacher's workstation.
Most of the time, the only thing left on her desk will be her books.
Hardly her students' books.
*
And I wish I can maintain my desk like this as loooong as possible. Because most of the time, my desk will look like this.
*
Pretty annoying, right?
*

No comments: