Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why I Heart My 3rd July

*
Presenting the proud buyer of Che Che.
*

If you still remember this entry, you will come across the same logo on one of my discount card. Yes, I bought a handbag from Che Che, infact I did actually booked that handbag from the shop.
*

My brother-in-law was thrilled to know what was the thing that I book. He even told my sister to read my blog. And my sister guessed correctly. Yes, it's Che Che! And because you guessed correctly, the bag is yours!
*
Surprised!
*
I guess my sister will be so thrilled to get this bag as she is one of those Hello Kitty's lover. When we saw this handbag from my favourite magazine, I knew that she hopes that she can get one. Luckily this handbag is still available when I booked it. I think I have made the right decision to buy it at Mid Vlley instead of Suria KLCC.
*
*
And yes (again!), this bag is limited edition. I am proud to be one of those people who buy it. Kakak, I do not expect anything from you in return. I feel like you need to be pampered as you had been working so hard since you started your marriage life. This is everything-in-one- present for you. The birth of Afham, your anniversary, birthday and Mother's Day. Ha ha.
*
And what was Afham's reaction?
*
Ah! My fingers are still the best!
*
And the picture below is just like my trademark. Don't ask me whose shoes on the left, I don't have any idea.
*
Finally, I had the opportunity to attend MASKARA! I came laaate and the most embarrassing part was, all the audience had left but me. The Sol-Jahs, The Primary and some of Kawan- Kawan Yang Kita Suka had to wait for me until my BIL came to fetch me back.
*
But being the last audience that night allowed me to see how they work. I have to admit that I respet them so much. They cleaned up everything very quickly, professionally and the best thing is with almost no bangs! Maybe I am a little bit sexist, because I have this perception that guys usually do their work with a lot of noise. But they did it the other way round.
*
Yes, I met my Jejaka Idaman Malaya and he chose the best spot to take the picture. The one with a lot of posters of MASKARA.
*
*
I heart this group of guys.
*
And I truly heart my 3rd July. This is the best 3rd July in my life.
*
With Che Che, from a Mei Mei for a Che Che.
*
With The Sol-Jahs and Kawan- Kawan Yang Kita Suka.
*

No comments: