Friday, February 09, 2007

How to Start It?

Well, I have had my thesis statement, my topic sentence and some evidence. The main problem right now is to put it into a string of words, construct it in sentences, make a paragraph of it and finally, make an essay. However, the most difficult part is to make it a good essay.
Huh… this week is a busy week. As usual, for the past three semesters that I had been at UPM, this is the most stressful week, which is, the mid-sem test week. Everybody hates it. So do I. lots of works to do… plus we have to read the notes (luckily this sem I am better-hardly sleep in the class; a very bad habit that I still cannot get rid of!). If your handwriting is as good as a doctor, you might wish to borrow someone’s notes and Xerox it.
Coming back to the topic-about our position paper, I think we are a bit lucky because the due date for this assignment is after the Chinese New Year, plus the presentation is also after CNY. However, we need to send our almost-complete essay of it. Never mind, I will work on it.
For my project paper, I already have some rough idea about it. I would like to do a comparison in the treatment of women character by Tennessee Williams in his two plays, A Streetcar Named Desire and A Glass Menagerie. As we have met Cik Pah last week, she already gave me some insight s that I might want to write it from the point of view of a Malaysian woman. I think it is very interesting and I like the idea.
Till now, daa…!!! :)

No comments: