Friday, February 02, 2007

Presentation: Hate or Love?

For many people, doing presentation is something that they hate very much. Why? I think the reason is simple, because they are afraid to be the center of attention in the crowd.
Basically, I also do have the same feeling, but I think making a presentation would be easier if you are comfortable with the audience and especially the EVALUATOR! (this is specially for students). For the past four and a half year, I think I had gain a lot of experiences regarding making a presentation. Yes, I had gone through moments where everything that I planned to say suddenly flew away without wing, stumble in the middle of presentation, trembling hands, seat excessively…. However, it doesn’t stop me, as I think every presentation that I made will enrich my experience.
Coming back to this presentation, we are supposed to present our position paper. Luckily it doesn’t require much things but it is actually the basic for our position paper which comprises about thesis statement, topic sentence, evidences and some elaboration. Don’t know either our beloved lecturer will see our presentation or not because his tutorial is handle by a tutor. Whatever it is, just pray for my luck!

No comments: