Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Position Paper is over!

Well, for all the fuss that we have gone through, finally we have submitted our position paper. And now we are on holiday! I just want to wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year, although you are not a Chinese, we still can celebrate it right? After all, we are Malaysian, we celebrate all festivals.
So, coming back to the story, we have another task waiting. It is our RESEARCH PAPER!!! Before we have semester break, I have met with my supervisor, Cik Pah, with my ‘sibling’. We have shown her our rough draft. It is not surprising for me to see that many of us are interested to write about the portrayal of women in certain text. As me myself, I planned to write about gender biasness in Tennessee Williams’ works, but my focus will be on ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ and ‘The Glass Menagerie’. I think that’s all for now. Lots of works to be done!

No comments: