Saturday, February 24, 2007

Searching for Authentic Idea

Having decided to do about gender biasness in Tennessee Williams’ writing somehow makes me a bit depressed. Like Cik Pah have told before that a lot of people have discuss about this. Therefore, the main problem now is to make it personalized. I can read as much as I want critiques about Williams’ work, but at the end of the day, does it really my idea? In a way, yes, it is. Because I’m the one who put it in sentences, the issue is, does it authentic? Does it really reflect what I want to say?
I don’t know. Because so far, Dr. Edwin haven’t give us any example of research paper did by our seniors (he gave us a copy of final draft of position paper before). Hopefully I can do this research paper. I just feel that there’s a lot of thing to do and there’s little time left.

No comments: