Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY Holiday

*
This year's CNY wasn't as merry as last year. Mostly because the rain pours almost non stop (although it wasn't like cats and dogs). However, my father said that it is good. Well, at leat they do not play the firecrackers like before.
*
And for this CNY holiday too, I spent most of my time sleeping. Ahahaha.
*
Well, after having a lot of headache for the past three weeks at school, I NEED rest. Handling students especially from the last class can be troublesome, plus, if they are still in form one. Sometimes when I teach them, they just give a blank look or frowning. Can't figure out what are they thinking at that time.
*
My punshment to the studnets are still the same. If they do not bring books or do not complete their homework, they will be enjoying 'lompat bintang' session. Oh ya, I'll also ask them to sit on the floor if they turn their chair like see-saw. Ohoho tiba-tiba aku rasa aku memang cikgu yang zalim la pulak... Enough of punishment.
*
I miss blogging, but at the same time I'm too busy and too tired to go online. Wish we luck for this year and I'm turning 25th this year!
*

No comments: