Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Week at School

*
Gosh, I'm sure everybody knows how busy school will be on the first week, when students came back to school. For Form 1 students, they will have to go through Orientation Week


Orientation Week

For other classes, they have to start learning. Weather they like it or not, hey, the first two period after assembly for Form 2E is my class. Ahahaha, anyway, I think they are a lot more better than last year Form 2 students. (ecah, don't be mad at me ok!)
*
(On the left, my Form 2E students, copying literature notes)
*
Oh ya, another thing, I've started giving tuition at a tuition centre which belong to my teacher. Those who came are smart students (I wonder why smart students still want to attened tuition)




(On the right, my tuition students)

*
Since the school is on, I'm back to work. I have to admit that I'm a little bit blured for the first few days because I'm now a form teacher. Phew, I'm just expect the unexpected. Ahahaha... This also means that I can't update my blog frequently, maybe just once a week (during weekend).
*
Till here, cherrio!
*

3 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

sesi orientasi bermaksud sesi nyanyi-nyanyi. hehe.

Tokyo BLUE said...

how i wish i can turn back time..

ay_yusof said...

che ecah: time kna brainwash gak. ms utk cri kwn br n jeling2 aweks n balak hensem. ehehehe

inche tokyo: i miss my school days, but i hate orientation week. penat!