Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The MC (Hammer)

8
I can still remember the first time I became an MC at school. It was rather 'traumatic' as the prefect called me Puan. But then, I accepted since Puan is a formal way to call a person (female) in a formal occasion. Please, no hard feeling okay. (I've been reminded about this too by RudyBluehikari).
*
And today I became an MC for Public Speaking session at Induksi course. Of course, although I'm a tecaher and had been in front of the class almost most of the time, it is a normal thing to feel scared.
*
And Iza said, my face looked like muka ketat. Wakaka~~~ Luckily, two nights before this event, I became MC with Mr. MC. Thanks to him. Frankly, I borrowed his strengths so that I can stand on my foot. Phew.
With Mr. MC, karaoke session @ Orkid Idol =D

(Endless) Editing, during Public Speaking session.

Thanks, Mr. MC!

No comments: