Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thank God!

*
I'm packing my clothes for my Induksi course. As I'm folding my 12 pairs of baju kurung, I realised how lucky I am as I was a Maktab student. As you know, teachers from training college have to wear baju kurung everyday. Therefore, I have countless baju kurung and I feel blessed!
*
Why? At least at this very moment I don't have to search for extra baju kurung and in fact, half of baju kurung that I'm folding right now had been worn since my Maktab days :)
*
Hah, got to go. I have more clothes to fold and pack, plus, I have to prepare a few packets of duit raya (again!) since my students said that they wanted to come to my home this afternoon.
*
Phew!
p/s: Oh ya, about Hari Raya celebration at my school will be posted a little bit later. I have to take out my MMC from my handphone, and I just don't have time!

No comments: