Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Sol- Jah

I've been admiring The Sol- Jah since early of this year. And if you realised, I've listed down some of the sol-jahs under my blogger list. They are so inde and of course, I love the blook too.
*
Therefore, I've decided to group them under new heading The Sol- Jah. Before this, they were under different groups (Third Person Limited Omniscient POV and Third Person Omniscient POV). And I will add their main site too. Hopefully you will enjoy reading their blogs. They are great bloggers.
*
Keyboard notes: Tok, I couldn't make it to MASKARA Shorties tonight. By promoting The Sol- Jah, will you buy for me the Sol- Jah's t-shirt? I want it badly!
*
*
p/s: kalau ada sesiapa yang baca entry ni dan pergi MASKARA Shorties, tolonglah belikan saya t-shirt tu. nanti saya bayar balik. ngidam sangat neh!

No comments: