Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On Your Mark, Get Ready, GO!

*
Yeah, I finally received a letter from JPNJ asking me to go for a course (Induksi) for two weeks at Melaka. Yippie yay! You might think that I'm out of my mind as we know that during Induksi we won't get enough rest and no holiday too. As my Induksi will start before Deepavali, we won't get our Deepavali holiday too, since there's no Indian joining the course.
*
To be frank, I just want to get out from the school. I envied those teachers who were out for invigilation during PMR (and it's over baby, yeah!). Me? Stucked at school and have to enter endless relief classes. Phew!
*
Currently I'm preparing endless tasks for my students. Don't worry hon, I'll never leave you without works. Hah! Serves them right (what an annoying teacher =P)
*
Therefore, starting from this Thursday, I might not be able to update my blog frequently (as if before this I updated my blog everyday, yach!). However, I might post something tomorrow as we will have a Raya celebration at school tomorrow (teachers only).
*
Off for work!
*

No comments: