Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Discount Card

*
I believe most people love free stuff. But in reality, we don't get free stuff everyday ='P
*
So, the only way to get stuff with lower price is getting discount card. As I browsed through my wallet this morning while waiting for my dentist (I have to wait for almost 1 HOUR just to remove the stitches!!!), I realised that most of my discout card is red in coulour.
*
Popular Discount Card
I have this since I was a student. Somehow I lost it, but made a new one. Although it is called as Popular Card, I often use it at Harris (@ Jusco Tebrau) ^_^
*
*
Mesra Card
I was forced by my father to have this card since I started driving. It took me almost 1 year to apply it because when I started driving, I drove my father's Datsun.
*
*
MPH Readers' Circle Card
Just apply it this year. Somehow I was not interested to apply it when I was a student because MPH is not a popular/ favourite bookstore at JB. Even the one at City Square looks like hidup segan mati tak mahu. But now, since I always go to KL instead of JB, I feel the urge to have it since I will visit Mid Valle every now and then. Heheh
* *
Jusco Card
Yay! Finally I have it, but it is actually complementary card from my sister. It doesn't matter, as long as I have it.
**
My latest discount card
Woot! I love this soooo much! If you are smart enough to read the logo, you will know from which store I got it. I have booked the stuff at this store, but I will only collect it on July 3rd. Therefore, until that date, I will not reveal it.
**
In short, just admit that we looove discount card. And by looking at the discount card that I have, you can guess wha kind of stuff that I heart to buy
*Adios!
*

No comments: