Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I Looooove Exam Week!

*
*
Howyeah, it's exam week!
*
I don't know why since I was a student I looove exam week. And I dare not to tell others about that, afraid that people will call me freak. Yeah, I used to be one of the unpopular students due to the way I think is slightly different from others.
*
When I was a student, I love exam week because:
> that was the time I can bring the lightest bag to school (other than the final week before end of year school holiday)
> that was my bag fashion week. Sometimes I will borrow my sister's bag just to sit for exam (-_-")
*
Now, as a teacher, I still love exam week because:
>> I don't have to teach =P
>> I don't have to write lesson plan
>> I will bring the lightest bag ever
>> I can bully my students when they answered the questions wrongly =P
*
Luckly I am not alone anymore. Last week I found out that Bee Gek also love exam week. Haha!!!
*
Happy answering the questions kiddos!
*

No comments: