Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rewarding Weekend

My rambling in the previous entry has officially come to the end. Yes, today I still go to work. In fact I punched in at 6.36 a.m. this morning.

Yesterday until last night, I struggle hard to mark my kids' paper. Luckily this time around for both forms they had objective questions and summary. I love marking summary (eventhough I still need to count the number of words). Yesterday, I managed to complete marking all four classes for Form One. I delayed marking Form Two sets because I waited for the marking scheme. However, the teacher who prepared the question did not turn up today and will be on leave until next Tuesday. *sigh* I need to come up with my own scheme.

O, I just can't express how relived I am as I managed to complete everything. Since I'll not be around next Monday, I've prepared works for my kids (kawan kesayangan said I have this Type A personality). I've even completed my lesson plan until next Wednesday *wink*wink*

But the problem is, when there's noting to do, I feel bored. I browsed the Internet and I found my picture captured by MH. I was so out of place! Ha ha.



I went for MSSD two weeks ago. Of course, it was a sports event. People around me wore sports attire and whatsoever, but me, wearing KODI t-shirt! Hah!

My, I ramble again. Need to stop now. Gotta watch the second CD of Dead Poet Society. Have a nice weekend peeps!

1 comment:

Tok Rimau said...

Love Dead Poet Society.