Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Part 3- The Day

My convocation day. Dr. Noreen’s birthday.
The night before my convocation day, we slept at Rumah Tumpangan Ah Chong at Puchong. (actually, it is not the real Rumah Tumpangan Ah Chong, but I like to call it that way)
We checkout at 6.30 a.m. Reached Jas Café for breakfast. Even the guy who is in charge to make the drinks haven’t turned up. In this case, early birds do not get the best worm. Ihiks!
Along the way from Puchong to UPM seem to be the longest journey for me. Reflecting for what I have gone through for the past six years. Until ‘juling-juling’ reading Shakespeare and Austen’s texts.
My final year degree was the hardest of all. Until I felt that I want to gave up, and extend for a semester or a year. Although I know it is impossible. All the loss that I and my course mates had gone through. All these, do actually makes us a better person, or at least have done a great job at ‘damaging’ our brains. Just like Dr. Fauziah said, “short circuited”.

Pictures speaks thousands words



Jemputlah..


Membega peranggu


Hasil kerja dua hari


My bodyguards?



Apa yang penting, kerjasama..


Menuju ke dewan utama


Miss Koh and Miss Ain


Graduasi berlima (Elly’s pregnant!)



Black, white, grey and red


Purdue University?



Prof M ~ graduated from 5 institutions
[MRSM Muar, UiTM (twice), ACCA (at PWTC), UPM]

2 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

askum...
hai cikgu. teka sape ni. hehe. btw, kenapa kad jemputan tu atas jalan? or am i the only one who thinks it's on a street or something like that?

ay_yusof said...

wslm...mcm la sy tak tau...bagi nama penuh kang.dh la nama awak tu panjang...
kad 2 mmg atas jalan dpn dewan. ada org buang. akak sy snap la..