Friday, October 31, 2008

Telangkai

Maybe most of us are not familiar with this word anymore. Excuse me; it is not an English word. Telangkai, or in English is similar to match maker.

During these days, these people still exists, maybe till the end of this world. I don’t know if it happens in offices, but among teachers, it is a common thing.

“Solo lagi ke? Boleh la akak kenalkan dengan anak sedara, sepupu, anak jiran, anak kawan…etc…”

And the list will go on and on.
Although I’m still single, I’m not that desperate to get a boyfriend. And yes, I do not plan to get married as soon as possible. I’m happy with my current status-YSL (young, single and lovely!)

Besides, I don’t even have anything, what I mean here is property. I can say most of my friends are now buying their own car. But for me, I’m happy driving my father’s car (as he is not working), a Datsun. Most probably too, most of the students in the school that I teach know that I’m driving a Datsun, and I’m not ashamed of that.

Maybe it is a bit strange, but I’m thinking of buying a house instead of buying a car. Some other things that I’m still considering at the moment is renovating my house (my family’s house), furthering my study, helping my father (financially) with his orchard and still waiting in the list for the past two months… a Paris Hilton handbag!.

At the moment, there are about two or three telangkai who will pop in and out to talk to me and promoting guys.
Lawak la!

4 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

hehe.rajin cikgu taip nama saya. siap dgn binti tu. hehe, cuzzin saya da bagitau result bi saya. jadi, tak terkejut pun. btw, cikgu single ea?

ay_yusof said...

haha..soalan cepu cemas. ko pn nk jadi telangkai gak ke...

Aisyah Mazelan said...

boleh gak...

ay_yusof said...

Ya Allah anak aku... tak usah la. as i said in my post, i'm happy with my current status. banyak lagi benda lain yang aku nak pikir, banyak lagi benda lain yang boleh ko buat sayang oi...

(p/s: deduct markah pekse nanti br tau!)