Monday, April 13, 2009

200

*

190

191

192

193

194

195

196

197

198

199...

200!

*
This is my 200th post. Yay!

Finally, after blogging since 2005 (officially 2006), I managed to reach the 200th post. Phew! Some will say how pathetic I am. But the fact is, I'm not that really into this blogging matter until recently.

*
Since this is my 200th post, I would like to share some facts about me and my blog.
*
Five facts about me
^_^ Currently I’m a teacher at one of government’s secondary school as an English teacher (but I teach PJK too!)
^_^ I was a TESL student from twinning programme between local university and teaching institute
^_^ I loooove high heels, but I’m not comfortable with wedges
^_^ I’m a die hard fan of ‘Pontianak harum Sundal Malam’ film. I’ve watched it more than five times! Wink!
^_^ I love literature so much and this could be one of the reasons why I stay put in TESL’s course
*
Five facts about my blog
^_^ This blog originally entitled “What’s Drama?”. It was created as a part of requirement to complete the course that I took
^_^ This blog originally discuss about literature and my ever beloved lecturer, will see the progress of our writing through our blog
^_^ There are about 13 co-writers in this blog, but I decided to discontinue it since most of them are not active bloggers
^_^ Originally, this blog is written in English
^_^ Sometimes I’ll write in Bahasa as certain issues are easier to be discuss in Bahasa
*
Wait for this blog’s anniversary on 29th of December…
*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ain,

Congrats on your 200th post! Keep writing and inspiring ok.

Ah, don't worry about those naughty kids of yours at school. You'll enjoy them more than you'll despise them.

Good luck in your cute big world out there ya!

ay_yusof said...

Inche HilmiHamzah,
tq for the adivice. yup, its true that i enjoy them more than despise them. (somebody pronounced teapot as teaput today!) lalalala..