Sunday, April 19, 2009

Moment That I Like (Part 2)

*
I was away to KL yesterday until today. Although I have had to attend a course (LDP), it doesn’t stop me form going to Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair at PWTC. I told myself, its now or never, since I missed last year’s event and I will never know either I can make it next year or not.
*
So, my journey to KL began at 2.30 p.m. The moment I sat on the chair, I felt asleep in no time. (Yes, my friends knew that I can sleep practically anywhere even during 15 minutes journey from fac to college. Aha~)
*
When I reached Pudu, I met my sis to go to PWTC. We reached there and performed Asar prayer. Walking towards the fair, I passed by someone who looks familiar.
“Kakak, I think the guy who passed by just now is FT”
“Really?”
“I think so, but he looks so different”
*
So we continue our journey and I started searching for books. First of all, I found books for my kids. And yes, after that I found books for myself.
*
I was walking without aim when somebody from ITNM approached me to visit the booth.
“Come in kakak. (am I that old???) You can meet the writer. He’s over there”
*
I was speechless when the guy whom passed by me just now is really Faisal Tehrani! For those who followed my blog will know that I really love his works.
*

This is me and FT (huwa~~~ rendahnya saya!)


Signing the books (mine and Faiz's)
*
Anyway FT, thanks for the chit chat (yes I commented on PPSMI to him! Look at his blog)
*
Maybe I’ll smile from ears to ears tomorrow. Hehehe~~~
*

No comments: