Friday, June 05, 2009

I Wish...

School holiday. Wedding season. I received a lot of wedding invi and most of them I cannot attend. Duh, and the part that I hate the most is, when its written on the envelope,
"Cik Nurul Ain dan pasangan"
What the bl***y ****???
Please, if you do not know or not sure of your friends' status, it is better for you to write just their name. And I MEAN, JUST THEIR NAME... Don't act like it is funny.
*
I hate to admit that currently I hate receiving wedding invi because I know that I won't make it. One of my friend, remind me that if I don't attend my friends' wedding, it is likely that they won't attend my wedding too. Okay Ai, I got the point. But what happened when I attend the wedding?
*
Most of the time, I'm INVISIBLE. No point, right? Even when I came as a group, none of them do actually pay attention to what I say, what I do. No point. Got what I say?
*
I'm stressed up with my unfinished works. Currently, doc suspected that I'm having gastric. Duh! I know, it is all my fault. Maybe it's time for me to find somebody to remind me to eat according to time (Jeng, definately not you!).
*
Anyway, a few days back I remembered somebody promised to tell me something which is really important. However, that person said that it can only be revealed after 10 years. Such a long time, you see. And I think I have fooled myself for believing that person for the fast 10 years. And I believed (again), that that person do not actually remember the promises. Silly me.
*
Maybe from now on too, I should stop reading blogs written from bride to be. It causes me a lot of stress. Although I know that most of bride-to-be-blogs are the most colourful (unlike my sort of gloomy blog), most popular (they shared a lot of ideas and tips together), and filled with stressed and happy moments with their loved ones.
*
I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
*
But,
I agreed to be the bridesmaid for the third time. Maybe this is the best job that I can have during wedding reception. Cis... and I know that photog will never allow the bridesmaid and the best man to enter the wedding photo. And I know that I'm not photogenic too!

1 comment:

prof_jenggo said...

apsal lak tetibe ada nama aku lak...sayang...ko takleh la sampai mcm tu...smpai terabai kesihatan..so better ko g mana2 bawak something dalam beg ko yang mahal tu,ble tak sempat at least ko ada something untuk diproses kan..dah la kurus len la aku banyak benda leh diproses...klo ko dah tak sempat nak g wedding kwn ko tak yah la g...tp klo smpat g la..klo takde org melayan pun at least ko dah g kan..ko g bukannye untuk borak2 kan...jgn rumitkan sesuatu yang simple ye..ye syg