Monday, July 06, 2009

Reasons to Smile Today

I went to this school this morning and I know there is a reason why I can smile from ears to ears. What I didn't expect was, there are some other reasons too!

Before I went down for our formal assembly this morning, one of the Chinese teacher (who also teaches English) walked beside me. Then, she said this to me:
"You know what, I've been observing you lately. And I discovered that you are so stylish"

Wow! Such a great compliment to start my day!

Then, during assembly I realised that our Kak Long is not around. Yippie yay! (hahahaha~~~)

During my last class this afternoon, I received the books that I ordered from my student's sister. It costs me RM101.00 after discount. For me the price is not a big problem. For those who follows Laskar Pelangi, I'm sure that you know that the last book (Maryamah Karpov) is already on store. Envy me,as I don't have to travel so far and I got 10% discount for each book.

I also bought Stingarden by Sinaganaga, one of my favourite blogger. Please envy me again ya!

Hoping for a brighter future every single day. And I'm counting every single day from now on to celebrate my 1st anniversary as a teacher! (refer to the ticker below)

No comments: