Saturday, July 25, 2009

Don't Ask Me That Question Again!

*
Today is my friend's wedding. Yup, she was my classmate, back than when I was in kindergarten up till Standard 6. I met some of my old friends there too. Iwan, sorry, I really forgot your name. Certain things need to be forget, I guess so. Just like what Mr. Kam (my Falsafah Pendidikan's lecturer) told us,
*
"Men are created to forget. Know why? Because certain things are better to be forget, such as terrible experience, etc..."
*
But I will never forget when Mr. Kam commented on Adat Temenggong.
"Kita ni orang Temenggong. Ikut adat Temenggong.
Adat Temenggong; berani buat, berani tanggung,
Berani buat, berani mengandung!"
*
Such a cute guy he is.
*
Coming back to the original story. Of course, they asked me when I want to get married. Aiyoh, why on the earth you asked me this kind of question again and again and again...? So I answered,
"Selagi pengetua aku tak kawin, aku tak susah hati"
Hah, hamik ko!
*
And they just laugh as they understand what I mean.
*
Come on, if I can get anything, everything just by myself, why should I sacrifice myself just to get the title WIFE? This statement is only applicable for those who still have not meet their Mr. Right occkay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

takleh ke u cakap u tunggu i syg...heheheh..-jengs-

ay_yusof said...

i tunggu u ke, u yg tunggu i?
ekekeke...