Thursday, July 16, 2009

My First Anniversary!

Yippie yay! Finally I managed to reach my first year anniversary as a teacher today. Reflecting for what I have gone through throughout this one year, I know that I have to make a lot of improvements in my teaching life.
If you read my first post when I started working, yes, I'm still in the same school, with the same bosses, etc...
Sometimes I feel that I want to quit, take a real break where I will not be bogged down by tonnes of school works, But the reality is, even during weekends I'm still working for school's stuff. Yes, being a teacher means that you have to work 25hours a day. Know why? To ensure that you can teach the following day, you have to make preparations and this is very very important especially to new teachers.
Sometimes I hate my job. But most of the times I love it. The only thing that I hate is when the students do not listen to me. Was I a really bad student before this? Maybe this is a kind of kafarah to me...
I'm thinking to give myself a present. A break and have a nice walk... But the problem is, my school is having PK3 at the moment. Only if I have marked all the papers, they only I can think of having a break. But another problem arise here. Who's going to accompany me? Serving my own hometown makes me hopeless, helpless. I don't have any friends anymore. My collegues have their own activity and most of them are not from this place. So, they can planned to balik kampung. Me? balik kampung all the time!
I need a break. I really need a break. I wish to take a day leave on my anniversary each year (as if my boss will allow me-lah!). Oh ya, and whenever I celebrate my anniversary as a teacher, it also means that my mom had passed away x years and 4 months. Like this year anniversary, a year and four months.
Wish me luck in my future undertakings, and the same thing goes for my junior. Welcome to the reality of life!

3 comments:

ezarn said...

jom ain...i'll be celebrating to on 1st august.pon xto nak celebrate ngan saper.g mkn pizza jom!

prof_jenggo said...

balik kampung all the time...heheheh...lawak la ayat tu syg....anyway,u kena kuat ye..takleh kalah dgn benda2 simple...lagi banyak ujian yang u dapat maknanya tuhan lagi sayang kat u...so u jgn give up ye....cayok2....

ay_yusof said...

jeng: kafarah... kafarah... kafarah...
jgn nnt anak2 i jd nakal mcm anak2 murid i dh le...

ezarn: alahai, tyme 2 ada kursus kat jb la...