Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Treat With My Colleagues

*
A day after my anniversary, I went out with my colleagues. It wasn't my treat, but Linda. Suddenly she became OKB (haha, I know why!). So, went went out to have some Pizza.
*
That day, I became Linda's driver. Even after that not-to-be-forget-incident, she is still willing to ride my DatSun. Wowowowowo...it's an antique car by now. That afternoon, we had a really good time together. A happy-moment-out-of-the-school.
*
And the last picture, is not the interior of my car. Definately no-no. It was taken during one of the hunting session to search for the-right-wedding-present-for-an-old-friend.
*
Enjoy the pictures!
*

My hungry-hungry hippo Mentor (sing, 'tunjuk ajarku sifu!)

This is just the beginning...

The double K (both of them are not entitled to get nickname Datuk K)

The housemates...

Hahaha... dunno whose car's is this... *wink2*

2 comments:

ustaz said...

Ini adalah merupakan saat terindah indah bagi kami... yang tidak mungkin kami lupakan kerana ia buat pertama kalinya kami merasai keenakan sekeping roti yang selama ini kami tak kenal bahawa ia adalah pizza !!! Selama ini kami kenal 'biskut mery' dan 'roti canai'... Setelah Ain memberitahu bahawa itu adalah pizza, hati kami cukup mengembira sehingga tidak sedar menitiskan air mata tanda kesyukuran menikmatinya... Alhamdulillah !!!

ay_yusof said...

ustaz: hahahahampeh la... takpe, pasni kita lak yang belanja ustaz and the gang