Friday, November 13, 2009

My Good Old Days

*
Suddenly I remembered my good old days at UPM. Actually, it wasn't that really oooollld, it is just that eversince I started working I feel the beauty of my life is missing. I missed a lot of things.
*
Sometimes I missed to do all stupid things that will make us laughing non stop on the floor. I miss my discussion moments, especially during exam weeks. Yes, I was quite slow to memorise things when it comes to our major (English), but when it comes to our minor (literature), I was soooo alive. I was so into literature (even until now).
*
I missed the moments when I shared ice-cream with my roomate (she wore braces at that time). Since both of us really want to eat ice-cream, but she cannot bite it, we decided to bring the ice-cream into our room and ate it with spoon.
*
I missed the moments when we fast for a few days just to 'ikat perut' so that we can buy the books that we really want. I recalled, we shared money to buy Tentang Cinta by Pahrol Mohd Juoi. After we get our allowance, then only we buy a new one, so that each of us will have a copy.
*
I missed my weekly trip to Mid Valley, because we believed that if we do not get out from the campus at least once a week, we will be insane (believe me, its true!!!). And most of the time we will be hanging at MPH MV just to sit and read books for free (but at the end of the day we will be buying at least 2 books each).
*
I miss my good old days.
*
I miss my lectures and my lecturers
*
I miss my 'rompakan bersenjata' trips to BSN and CIMB
*
I miss the 'bukit batak'
*
I miss Bukit Ekspo (and how I just switched off my phone and left it in the room because I was sooo sakit hati and went for a jog there)
*
I miss the 'old' me
*
Camping at Lanchang, Pahang
During one of our simulated team teaching

With Sammy


The Azkabans... we used to be prisoners

Just co-incidently, we wore green
Enviromental Day
Bukit Ekspo

with my roomate

with Sammy again, she's getting married this December

our naughty NyoT
"RUdolph RAsendyll and ROse" haha...

with Zarin, my lil brother during K15's dinner

I looooooovvvveeeee my books!
I might regret if I do not buy all this

Thanks to the Pak Guard for helping us to take this picture
... our last day as a student at UPM

how I miss all this stuff

last, but not the least,
my PRIDE, my ALMA MATTER
UPM, Serdang
*
...if only I can return to all those sweet moments...
*
if only...
*

No comments: