Sunday, November 22, 2009

School's Over!

*
Yeah baby, school's over and it's over! Huh, sound like an over excited teacher. Haha, believe me, I am. This year, I promise not to be a holiday grinch. If you read my last year's post, you will know how I actually hate holiday. This time around, I planned carefully my holiday. Hopefully everything will turn out as I planned.
*
Ah, before that I would like to 'story' about my last week before school holiday. It's pretty hell for teachers as we have to finish up everything before the school ends. I would like to give a credit to my cousin who is willing to come back to my home-sweet-home and help me to complete my work. Haha...
*
Karnival Sukan Celcom UOX @ Palong Timur
*
The journey was sooo long winded and my students actually had a terrible headache during the journey. Nevertheless, when they reached the place, they acted as if nothing happened to they during the journey. They must be so damn excited about this. Haha, so much of drama queen and king.

The long winded journey

The students were off to the hall, but we went for our breakfast and 'ngeteh' first. So much of a responsible teacher. =D


The competition was not that bad and my kids performed excellently on that day.
*
After the carnival, I forced my friends to accompany me to have a walk around the town and I ended up giving them a treat at Pizza Hut. Only this time, I came across of Tabasco sauce. Was I in the twilight zone before this until I never saw this sauce everytime I went to Pizza Hut?
Tabasco sauce
*
School Annual Dinner
*
Kak Win said, "never believe Ain whenever she took out her handphone and take pictures. Your picture might ended up uploaded to her blog".
*
LOL. It's true. But since I promised that I won't uploaded certain pictures, the pictures will remain in My Pictures folder (well, at least for the time being =P). But sincerely, I didn't have much opportunity to take a lot of pictures that night since I was forced to be the MC. So much of being an MC this year until I decided to take a etiquette and protocol course after this. Oh, and I wasn't alone that night as I had a 'partner-in -crime' that night. Suddenly I remembered Mr. MC. Owhhh~~~
The Ustazs and Mr. E was listening tentatively to what my 'partner-in-crime' said.

And as usual, I was far cry form being lucky for any Lucky Draw. Hmph...
*
Bee Gek's Wedding
*
Wow, this is what I waited the most. She's married, lalalala... she's married, lalalala... she's married, lalalala... haha, so annoying. Anyway, congratulations Bee Gek. You are now entering a new phase of your life. Never forget our '6 Rendah 3', as our 'form teacher' will also ended his single life by next year...
Me and Bee Gek.
When I MMS this picture to one of my BFFs, he replied to me by saying 'dear, both of you look alike!" Haha~~~
*
And guess whom I found there? Ecah and her lil sis! (of course with their parents too). When I saw her with her red hood, automatically I said 'little red riding hood'. Haha, but Ecah, believe me, you are not little anymore. So you are...
BIG Red Riding Hood
=P
*
... and these are what they ate that night.
See, I've told you that you are BIG. Even with your appetite. No hard feeling occay Ecah?
*
Yeah, and now I'm sort of enjoying my holiday with extra dosage of sleep. As the result, no more ugly eye bags. Yeah, I'm lovin' it!
*
Happy holidays kiddos!
*
I have to make sure that I make full use of my early weeks of hoildays. Who knows, I will be called up to attend Literature Courses, streaming Form 1 clasess and many more!
*

No comments: