Saturday, November 28, 2009

'Ronggeng Rokiah' (part 1/2009)

*
As I wrote on my schedule for this week, I went to JB for three days and two nights. Yeah, JB is like my second hometown. Staying there for almost four years does not make me into an expert in JB area, though. Haha.
*
So, I had a nice moments there, hanging out with my little cousins. Hunting exercises book was less exciting since I could not find the references that I wanted to. Since next year the kiddos will studying new literature text, I feel that it is a must for me to find my own references.
*
My First Day
When I reached Terminal Larkin, I was looking for surau for Zohor prayer, but I could not find it. So I asked one of the shop assistant about it. She was a little bit puzzled and asked me back, "surau? maksud adik masjid?". This shows how I have missed a lot of thing about Terminal Larkin and now they have such a nice place to perform solat and it is air-conditioned too!
*
This makcik was so noisy, calling people to get into the buses. She attracted my attention not only because of her voice, but also because of her mismatched baju kurung and sarung too!
*
My Second Day
We went to City Square since I think I have enough 'visit' at Jusco Tebrau. I went to Padini Concept Store there and I found this lovely dress. Unfortunately I cannot wear it since I'm too short. Huhu~~~
*
My two lil cousin who (were forced) to accompanied me to have a tiring moments in the bookshops. Yes, I spend almost three hours in Popular and MPH.
*
Confused! She could not make up her mind on what to eat when I brought them to Laksa Shack. I am not a great fan of laksa, but if I have the opportunity to find Laksa Shack, I will definately eat Laksa Sarawak.
*
Zohor prayer. Now, my Paris Hilton can say "finally I'm out from Segamat!". =D
*
Can you guess where I took this photo?
*

The books that I bought. Literature references for next year syllabus, a bed time stories (because the students have to learn Rumplestiltskin, and my KP said it might be easier for them to learn it as a story instead of a play), Ustaz Hasrizal's travelouge and Uthaya Sankar's collection of short stories.
*
And I bought hard cover books too. The red one is for me to write about my love, my passion (guess what?) and another one is for working purposes (if I have to attend courses, I think I need a notebook that look serious).
*
My Third Day
Went back home!
*
(wait for my second part of Ronggeng Rokiah 2009 if I got to KL next week!)
*
Adieu!

2 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

paris hilton suka dapat keluar segamat sebab kalau kat sgamat, ada probability dianggap paris hilton celup. hehe. jangan marah.

ay_yusof said...

haha, xdenye paris hilton tuh celup. brand br lg, xde sape nk wat imi nye