Tuesday, December 08, 2009

'Ronggeng Rokiah' (part 2/2009)

*
As I have promised earlier, I will write about my second part of 'Ronggeng Rokiah'. This time around, I went to KL (ya, there's no other place for me to go except JB and KL).
*
Day 1
I went to KL quite late as I had to go to school and finished some tasks.
*
Day 2
incik-kacang-senyum asked me where I wanted to go and I straight away said, "UPM!". And UPM, here I come!
*
I will write more about UPM in my next post.
*
After UPM, I went to Mid Valley (where else?) for my first round of book hunting. Unfortunately, I could not find the books that I wanted to buy, but wait! I still buy some books. It is a lie if I tell you that I entered a bookshop and walked out of it without buying any books. Haha...
*
And I went to The Gardens too (so jakun!), since I have never been there before. Mind you, I'm staying in Johor and going to KL is just like escaping from a prison.
*
Since Christmas is just around the corner, they decorated the places with christmas trees and castle. The one in MV is still unfinished (when I went there), but the one in The Gardens reminds me of bridal dais. Yeah, you know people nowaday are so creative until sometimes I think they have changed the dais into something else. *sigh*
*
Mid Valley
The Gardens
*
Day 3
*
I continued my book hunting session starting at Amcorp Mall. Actually I was looking for Popular, that's why I went there. I cannt say either I was unfortunate of fortunate enough since I reached Amcorp quite early (9 someting, *sigh*) and Popular only operated at 11 a.m. However, I found this book clearance sale and as a person who is addicted in buying books, this is unresistable. =)
*
Big Bad Book Sale @ Amcorp Mall
*
Then, I remembered that I used to come across a Popular near to Petaling Street. Therefore, I went there and viola! I found the books that I want. I continued my 'Ronggeng Rokiah' session to KLCC and had my lunch from Kyros Kebab.
*
*
Just like MV and TG, KLCC is also decorated with christmas trees, bread house and not to be forgotten, gingerbread man! I took this picture with the help of a Filipino lady who was on her vacation. It ended up with me taking her pictures and vice versa.
*
*
After the 'photography' session is over, I went to Kinokuniya (as usual) and took quite a lot of books. Come across my heart at that time, hopefully I have enough money to pay for those books or I will be a dead meat. And guess what? I got RM10 voucer since I spent more that RM100 in a reciept. There goes my smug face. Since the voucer can only be used from 3/1/2010 until 31/3/2010 I guess I have to come back to KL next year. Hopefully I will go there on sencod week of February and it also means that I can attend the first MASKARA next year, yeah.
*
*
Day 4
*
Went back home!
*
These are some of the stuffs that I bought on my second part of 'Ronggeng Rokiah'
*

No comments: