Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bid Farewell to 2009: A (Partially) Journey to Remember

*
When I'm typing this entry, 2010 is just around the corner within a few hours. 2009 had been quite challenging to me either in my personal life or my career life. This, is my journey in 2009...
*
Career
I personally do not think that I am a good teacher this year. Somehow I feel that I do not manage my time properly in preparing my stuffs to teach my kids. Yes, I am a kind of person who needs planning in almost everything I do. Even when I did my assignment during undergrad years, I even made a story board to arrange my assignment!
*
Financial
Owh ya, I got my increament last July but still I am not good in saving up my money monthly. Uhuks~~~ but I guess, I can still achieve my goal to save at least RM10K within two years of working. La la la...
*
Fashion
Wow, I think this year I spent a lot under this things. Yeap, and this year I realise that I looove fashion! Ha ha... I follow advices from my favourite magazine by not investing too much on a pair of clothes because you change it every day. Instead, invest on handbag, shoes or watch. I also learnt how to wear contact lense and I received different feedbacks from my colleagues and students. Some like it, others no. What ever it is, contact lense allows me to experimenting with my eyes (now only I realised that I have a pair of sepet eyes...this must be inherited from Mak).
*
Passion
Long live literature! I started to write poems again and mostly in English. I even bought a special book for me to write down my poems. And as usual, I bought a lot of books, enough to make my room filled with papers (-_-") But for the time being, I need to stop buying novels since I still have about 10 novels that need to be read up (as if I have a lot of time to read it =D )
*
Love Life
No story. Ha ha, it's private baby. I keep it to myself and my BFF
*
Debt/ Property
Early of this year, I join insurance. Of course, I have to pay it monthly. Early of this month, I bought someting which I have to pay the installment every month, starting next month. Sorry, no picture of the thing that costs me some $$$ each month. I will upload the picture in later entries.
*
Miscellanious
Second hand stuffs: First, I bought second hand clothes aka bundle clothes. Hey, who say that bundle is low class and only for guys? Before this, I was also sceptical about bundle. But hey, tak kenal maka tak cinta, it was proven that I am wrong about it. But one reminder to buy clothes from bundle, make sure that the clothes really, really looks nice, not something tacky. After all, you still use your money to buy it. Second, I bought second hand property (read under Debt/ Property label). It does not matter for me either it is first hand or second hand. As long as it can bring me from one place to another, conveniently, I am fine with it.
*

2009 Resolution: Is there any such thing for me? No. Not that I do not believe it. It is just that I am more into making short terms planning (as short as 30 minutes). The longest planning that I have this year might be to keep RM10K withing two years of working.
*
*
2010 A New Book
*

New year resolution? Huh, do not even have time to think about it. But I always believe that whatever it is, we must try to make our life better than yesterday. Avoid procrastination. Keep that in mind and you will realise that you have new resolution almost everyday you wake up from bed! Isn't that nice? But of course, sometimes we will face bad days. It is normal as a part and parcel of our life.
*
Good bye 2009. Welcome 2010!
*

No comments: