Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mess... Arghhhhh!

*
My room is in a total mess. Not that I purposely do not want to clear and clean it up, it is just that I need all those papers to complete my scheme of works for next year. Hah, I will try to be a better teacher next year =)
*
Those papers actually are the worksheets that I did not use for my students this year. Some will say, just throw it away. But hey, what if the worksheets have 70 sets for each? It will be a total loss for me. Some more, I'm trying to save our environment =) as well as my pocket too!
*
Goodness, I think my head is already ting tong with all these stuffs. At the same time, I have to study the new text for literature. For those who have children or younger siblings who will be in form one and form four next year, they will study new text. The one that the students are studying right now is already ten years.
*
I'm more than happy when I know that they are getting new text. However, then I read through the texts (both forms), I felt a little bit disappointed. The text is not local at all! Except for 'Heir Conditioning' by M. SHANmughalingam, 'A Fighter's Lines' by Marzuki Ali (Form 1 text), 'In the Midst of Hardship' by Latiff Mohidin and 'Are You Still Playing Your Flute' by Zurinah Hassan (Form 4 text).
*
I wonder how my students will learn the texts as I expect that I'll teach among the last class. Phew, I really have to work extra hard next year. At the same time, I also expect to be sent for endless workshops next year. Haish... when will I have time to teach my kids? Haish...
*
Stop complaining Ain! Continue your work!
*
Dang!
*

No comments: