Friday, December 11, 2009

REvisit: UPM

*
This is where we begin...
*
*
Since I started working last year, it is like a habit to go back to this place where I call it as home-sweet-home. Yes, UPM is our second home as MPTI/ IPTI is our first home.
*

I miss all these places, the BSN where we did our 'rompakan bersenjata' because our monthly allowance were bank in through it. Most of the time, the juniors who were still in Maktab will inform us when our allowance will be in. The Harbour Bridge, or some of us called it as 'bukit batak', because once, one of my friend misheard what my friend said. Actually, my friend was refering the bridge just like bukit kat maktab. So funny. We had scary times with the college bus since the drivers drove like manic. We always pray hard and cross our fingers, hoping that there would not be any accident. Plus, we also had a lot of headache since they played the non-friendly-'Kelly Ng'- songs non-stop.
* The FPP, is where we spent most of our times and when we discovered how cosy JPPPL is, we hang there like anything. This is also the rooms for our lecturers. We had our breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, discussion, (dating) and a lot more things at faculty's cafe. Whenever we wanted to pay for our food, we always pray that the one who will calculate it will be the abang, not the makcik, because he usually will give us cheaper price. My lunch usually cost me only RM2. Wow, I do save a lot then it comes to food.

When we orded our drinks, the abang who prepared it usually will put a lot of condensed milk. And Sammy will say, "rasa susu sebenar, fresh dari ladang UPM". Once, I told him to make my Nescafe Iced a bit thick, so I told him "bang, kasi kaw punya" and he replied "okeh boss".

Oh, JPS is the least adimred place for TESLites and we could not understand how the sports students can stand with that place. It's scary and smelly, yucks!

We love the foyer! Hell ya, we love it like anything until we create a phrase nak berfoya-foya di foyer. A lot of informations we got from the foyer as we always look for updates at the boards. After that, we will spred it among 52 of us. When I went there the other day, I found an interesting banner, which is about MICELT 2010. We love MICELT, and for next year, it will be held in Equatorial Hotel, Melaka again! For more information about MICELT 2010, refer to this site for updates.
*
Besides FPP, we also had our lectures at Dewan Kuliah Akademik Pusat aka DKAP. When we first read DKAP on our timetable, we were wondering what does it stands for, and one of us replied "dewan kuliah atas pelatar kot?" =D It is greener compared to our degree years.
*
Oh, I went to the bookshop, and shop there like there is no place in KL that I can shop better. But wait, I found this, the script for Ronggeng Rokiah by Dr. Anuar Nor Arai. I did not bought it, but I just love the title la la la~~~
*
The entrance is one of our favourite spot. We admired the architecture and it is a good subject for photography. I remembered that I used this entrance as one of my subject of photography for my Teknology Pendidikan class. It was early of the semester. Students were still eager to go to class and I had to wait almost 30 minutes to make sure that nobody would interfere or enterframe my picture. Not a single human, and not a single vehicle! I was really tiring, but indeed, I managed to snap a beautiful picture.
*
Owh ya, Dr. Edwin will screamed at us if he saw us walking on the grass. "You UGLY PEOPLE, GET OFF FROM THE GRASS!!!" And when we entered his class, he will give us another lecture about walking on the grass. If you read the entry that I wrote about him, you will see our pictures with him standing on the grass. It was drizzling, what a beautiful moment, and he said like this to us, "because all of you, I had to be an UGLY PEOPLE today".
*
This is not the end. Although we had our convocation at Dewan Besar, it is not the end of our journey. In fact, it is the beginning of our career. We hope to come back to this place again to get our second degree. One day, we will tell our next generations proundly, "I used to study in UPM once. We never regretted even a minute of our life studying there and we are proud to be the Alumni of UPM"
*

No comments: