Friday, November 28, 2008

Anis Disember 2008


I think this is the best issue that I have ever read. The topic is about marriage; yes it could be the best issue to be discuss all-year-round.

For ‘Bekal Jalanan’ column, I was attracted with the writer’s opinion on how those ustaz-ustaz describing sex. (Seperti kata Ustaz Hasrizal, melucahkan seks). If you have gone through Kursus Kahwin, you will know (that’s why up till now I feel reluctant to go for it, since I already learnt Munakahat at Sekolah Agama). Based on what my friend told me, it seems that was the only thing that the ustaz talked about.

(I wasn’t good in Munakahat, and actually I can say that I don’t really like that subject. I prefer Muammalat and Jinayat).

Another column that attracted me was ‘Kemudi Hati’ (my favourite column!) by Pahrol Mohd Juoi. With the title of his article ‘Cerita Benar Yang Jarang Didengar”, I have to admit that it helps me to open my hearts and reflect myself.

What I’ve written above are just some of the issues being discussed in this magazine. Don’t miss out this mag, you’ll love it. I’ve read this mag since August 2002 and I still love it.
(Penghias kulit majalah Anis Disember 2008 adalah Pn. Mona Jasman, DJ IKIM.fm)

No comments: