Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday and Weight Gain

Since this is already the second week of school holiday (turning to third) I think I'm gaining weight. Yippie! Unlike other girls out there who will scream the moment they gain weight, I'm the opposite.

I've been losing weight since last year and gaining weight is like a miracle to me (especially when I've started working). Hopefully I can maintain my weight as it keep on changing almost every week. Huhu, scary duh!

And because of that, people always think that I'm secondary student. I used to enjoy it, but now...urgh, I'm a teacher and yes, I do not wish any of my students' parents to turn to their son/daughter and ask;

"Mana satu cikgu ko ni? Yang kecik ni, alahai mak/ayah ingat budak sekolah tadi..."

Two of my teachers, who is now my colleagues commented on me and told the other teachers that I did not changed even a bit since my school days. The same size (I can fit into my baju kurung which I wore when I was in standard 6!), the same way of walking, talking, etc... Is it a compliment?

But I guess, this is the formula of my weight gain:

School holiday=Tak payah keje=Kuat makan=WEIGHT GAIN!
*

No comments: