Thursday, November 27, 2008

Spring Clean

Have you ever wandered why it is called ‘spring clean’?

I’m not sure how many Spring Cleans that I’ve done so far (since my mum passed away).

If you are staying at your parents’ home, have you ever tried to ‘spring clean’ their stuff? Well, you’ll never know what you will find.

For the past few days until today I’m still in my Spring Clean mood. So, it is ‘quite’ messy. Boxes are stuffed at my hall. (Till this post is written, there are six boxes).

I felt a little bit reluctant to throw away those stuffs, but, I can’t bear with it anymore. My mum is a kind of person who will keep everything from the little pieces up to the biggest thing. Can you imagine, when I did the Spring Clean, I found my books during my primary days, even my ABC books! Phew! After sorting out those stuffs, I finally end up with six boxes, which are two boxes of toys, two boxes of my sister’s stuff, a box of ketupat (?) and another box that I couldn’t remember what’s inside.

I also have to throw away her favourite magazine, Jelita. Yes, this is the first magazine that I read ever since I know how to read (and Gila-Gila magazine). However, my sister had reminded me to tear the recipe part. (If anybody claims that they do no know to do something because their teacher had passed away, that it is applicable for me).

Some of the surprises that I got during the Spring Clean (other that the books) are a collection of badges. I can classify it under several groups such as schools, sports, events and club/ organization. Although I personally do not collect badges, but I still treasure it.

I also found some old shirts/ blouse that still in good condition and I decided to take it (instead of throwing it away). Sorry sis, it’s mine ‘cause you can’t fit into it. Hehehe…

I still need to do several Spring Cleans. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

ryyhan said...

la mmg la aku tak muat
sbb asek makan nasi kawah...sumer part dh dipam2

ko pakai kamera ape nih?

Aisyah Mazelan said...

ketupat???
*__*
the weirdest thing that i ever keep is a candy wrapper. sentimental values banyak tu.
tapi ketupat???

ay_yusof said...

cik tepung: aq kn ada scanner.guna la creativity
ecah: bukan sebarang ketupat, tapi ketupat manggis. ah penah jumpa x?

Aisyah Mazelan said...

*__*
ketupat manggis?

masak manggis ker?

ay_yusof said...

ecah: ketupat tu bhgn atasny mcm tanpuk manggis.nnt klu ada peluang sy tnjkkn