Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rudy

Terima Kasih segalanya; budi, pengalaman dan kemesraan!"
This could be his favorite tagline. Yes, Rudy Bluehikari.

As I promised earlier, I will write something under “Yang Di Senangi”. So, for the start, I choose to write about him.

The very first time I knew him, back than in 1997, through a school magazine. (Sorry, I couldn’t put the picture at the moment due to some problems). The name of the magazine is ‘PERMATA’. It is the official school magazine for MRSM Muar (or Johorian usually called it Muo).

At that time, I told myself, “Abang ni mesti terrer kan, sebab tu dia boleh blajar kat Jepun”. After that, whenever I see anything related to Japan, I will think of him. Sometimes, I do think it is funny.

In 2000, I came across his picture in one of the column in local newspaper. As Hari Raya is approaching, students who study oversea will send their Hari Raya wishes to their families in Malaysia. So, when I saw his picture, I took out a pair of scissors, cut his picture (I think this is the funniest part), and keep it in my wallet (kira macam sumber inspirasi la… wakaka).

My desk mate knew about it but did not say anything until 2001, when she came across Rudy’s picture in REMAJA magazine.

Eh Ain, ni kan mamat yang ada kat dalam wallet ko tu kan?

Hahaha…

After 2001, I never came across his picture anymore. But I do still keep his pictures in my wallet until around 2003.

July 2005- Minggu Perkasa Putra @ UPM
During orientation week we stayed at Kolej Ke-6 (K6). That’s the time when I came across a guy who looked like him. I kept on looking at him until I think he realized it.

After that, I finally realized that he is the real guy whom I admired during my school days. But he is married! It doesn’t matter, but from that moment, I do not call him abang anymore (respect sket la!), instead, I call him Encik.

So that’s how I knew about Rudy Bluehikari. Back than, I never thought I will meet the guy whom I admired (boleh guna ke perkataan ni?) during my school days. But hey, that’s Allah’s job! Isn’t that great?

For Encik Rudy, good luck in whatever you do!

No comments: