Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dilemma

26 March 2011

I've been waiting for this date since the past three months. The fact that this date will never be repeated again makes me waiting impatiently for the date. You can call me crazy, yes, I'm. I planned to be away from my hometown for that spesific reason. But, I cannot do that because of this...



Attending MASKARA Showcase is one thing, but I have something to do before that. Obviously you can see that it is clashed with Maulidur Rasul celebration at my school.

One might say that it is better for me to attend the celebration instead of attending MASKARA for obvious reason. The celebration is way much better than MASKARA. (But if you come and attend it, you will know the ugly truth)

Some will say I can attend both, since the celebration will be on morning and MASKARA will be at night (Earth Hour supports MASKARA, yeah!). But mind you, I save the date for the past three months not because of MASKARA, but MASKARA is actually something that I can use to cover the thing that I've planned. The idea or travelling on Saturday afternoon and come back on Sunday is a bad idea for me.

With the current condition at home, *sigh* I do not have many options. Sometimes I just hate the fact that I have to sacrifice again and again. At the end of the day, I'll do it half heartedly. Not because I want to, but I have to. That's what we call responsibility.

If only I can talk to you.

No comments: