Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally, it is accepted!!!

After struggling now and then, after spending sleepless nights, now I can have a good sleep. Wanna know why? Well, let me tell you, my thesis statement was approved! Hurray!! Well, I have to give this token of appreciation to our tutor, Miss Siti Norbaiti who helped me a lot to construct a good thesis statement. I’m not trying to please her, but to be frank; she is very patient in handling my class while most of us have the experience their thesis statement being rejected again and again. Redo, reconstruct, cracking their head and put it together back- it is not an easy job.
Well, we leave the topic about my-had-been-approved-thesis-statement. This week, we had been divided into small groups and each group will have a supervisor who will help us to do our research paper. Guess whom I get??? She is Sharifah Zainab binti Said Abdul Rahman! Aka Cik Pah. Hopefully she will help me and my friends (Fyd, Haiyu, Che Yah, Awienn, Pari and Puspa) to make a good research paper… get A for this subject!
Chaiyok! Chaiyok!

No comments: