Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

New Year had just left us several days back. Well, nothing much that I can say except that this new year will promise you all good things and good luck.
New year resolution... well, I think that we do not need to make that, because we are suppose to make it everyday, everytime we wake up from bed.
Anyway, for this new year, I hope that everybody will be happy. Forget all the past, sad memories. Open new book. (That's why human are created to forget, so that we will not remember anything that make us sad, upset...)
This new year also means new semester to me. And what I like the most is, because I have two classes with DR. EDWIN!!! I just love his class.
Therefore, for the next four months, this blog will discuss about my feelings about this subject:
EDU 3234: Reading and Project Work for Teaching Literature in ESL Contex
I think it is enough for now, as thi sis just the beginning of it. Keep on reading this blog and all the best for you out there!

No comments: